Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's hapenng? I just moved to the miami area (westchester) and also just recently bought an 05 600. Like i said i just recently moved down here so i dont know too many people and am lookin for someone to go ridin with. Anyone out there?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I live in Westchester, too bad I dont have a bike and my next purchase is a Prelude VTECH if not we'd ride. Try going to Fuddruckers.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Welcome to the area. So where did you move from? Even though you're not going to find many twisties down here, but at least you'll be able to ride year round. It's trade off I guess. Shoot me a PM or email. I don't spend much time on the forums, but I'll try to get on and let you know when my buddies and I will be riding.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to MIA, I live very close... S.W. 8th street to be exact. Where did you move from?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
bike week is May 26-30th. There will be tons of bikes around
I will be there along with my family from all over the country
See you at Fudruckers that Thurs

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i moved from sunrise and accutually just found out im moving back to coral springs. Go figure. Nevertheless I still have a brand new bike and no one to ride with.

·
Registered
211 Posts
just moved from north jersey! people down here drive like retards watch your self what part of miami sunny ilses beach <<<<

·
Registered
1 Posts
same here, just bought a 750 20th anniversary 2005, i think i`am crazy. area of homestead. nobody to ride with,worst nobody to teach me, go figure.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Give me a shout. I just got into riding and living in Coral Springs. Been in Florida for a couple of years. Wife used to ride on the back but we just found out wez havin a baby.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts