Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of my new rear Shinko, it's a 390/55x17, do you think I will have any problem mounting this to my stock rim??

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by PKassab:
Nope it should fit right on
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks PK, I knew I could count on you

BTW, we really need to get together and party some time, you are only about 3 hrs away!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Originally posted by Knight2211:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by PKassab:
Nope it should fit right on
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thanks PK, I knew I could count on you

BTW, we really need to get together and party some time, you are only about 3 hrs away!!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Well what are you waiting for me to come there? get your ass over here bro

Peter

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by PKassab:
Well what are you waiting for me to come there? get your ass over here bro

Peter
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I will wait till I put the new skin on first!!

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Dude, if your gonn go wide on thr back, make sure you go wide onthe front or else the steering will be off.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I can see how that tire would make it easier to find snow chains that fit.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
looks a bit narrow to me - I heard that IRL cars use 17" rims - my mate is going to hook me up on a deal for some of them - 550/15/17's.

Someone told me that if I get those on my bike I won't need the side stand, maybe I can take it off an put a strobe there in its place ?

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Originally posted by Knight2211:
Here is a picture of my new rear Shinko, it's a 390/55x17, do you think I will have any problem mounting this to my stock rim??

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">isnt this pic sideways???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts