Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
If a bear takes a shit in the woods but nobody is around to smell it...does it really stink?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Tom,

to answer your question, no- it will apparently never actually be available... I would suggest searching the forum for other great exhausts and forget the myth that is the R-55. Check out the Laser or even better yet, Taylor Made.

Thanks,

Sean, USofA

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
hokiesean24 said:
Tom,

to answer your question, no- it will apparently never actually be available... I would suggest searching the forum for other great exhausts and forget the myth that is the R-55. Check out the Laser or even better yet, Taylor Made.

Thanks,

Sean, USofA
yes i have to agree the r55 is a myth.. there are pictures of it but no one for sure can prove its existance

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
trogers013 said:
first of all santa is real he eats my cookie and drinks my milk every year
Eats your cookie eh? I eat my wife's cookie all the time, but that doesn't mean I am Santy Clause...LOL

·
Registered
806 Posts
hokiesean24 said:
Tom,

Thanks,

Sean, USofA

+ 1 :thumbup

·
Registered
86 Posts
TOMMY, just get the TRC baby.... still made by yoshimura...sounds and looks awesome!!! if you wanna hear mine i can take you for a ride.... you just have to hug on to me tightly from behind. im gay. sorry

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.