Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So trying to figure out thoughts on this purchase I am looking at.also anything I,should look at or test.

It's a 93 750, has supposedly 2300 miles(will confirm) ...in guessing he forgot a zero.

Bike is running and fresh fairing paint. He's asking 1000$.

With that said and if it does have 23k what kind of deal,is it if it runs.

What should I look for,what goes wrong with them and are parts easy to find aftermarket. Also how easy is it to work on.

Thanks again in advanced

·
Juvenile Thinker
297 Posts
Parts are getting harder to find. Not a lot of aftermarket support anymore for these old bikes. Wire loom connections at the fairing on both sides are big problems if not maintained. at that age, bearings/seals, wiring are areas to note It's only a deal if you want to pay that much for it.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Hard to say without photos. "Fresh paint" would have me looking pretty closely at all the overall condition of the bike. As bufftester says, parts are getting harder to obtain and aftermarket has all but dried up...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Copy that. Ill get some photos and be very cautious. The other option I found a few car f3 that are 1996 and 7

·
Registered
217 Posts
I restored an 1100, documented on here. Parts are non-existant, I bought 3 more whole motorcycles to build my one. Then couldn't get $3000 for it when it came time to sell. If you like the bike and are willing to be creative and want it for its vintage looks and collectability, anything is possible. People restore Duesenberg's for crying out loud. IF you are just looking for a cheap bike to knock around on I would look elsewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts