heres what i started out with....

.......and i ran it for a few weeks like this w/a stock sohc ka

now its currently awaiting paint and SR20DET
[not actually powered by ugly fu_ker]

.....i call it operation imondrifdemshits

·
Registered
606 Posts
240's are sweet. I've owned two. I recommend some work on the rear suspension. Once you get that bitch mobile, $300 in the rear will make that baby glide through the turns

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
240's are sweet. I've owned two. I recommend some work on the rear suspension. Once you get that bitch mobile, $300 in the rear will make that baby glide through the turns
already put in a LSD and im getting tein coilovers, tension bars, and maybe new upper and lower arms for the rear next week.....and then i'll be pretty much broke

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Post some pics of the WRX!!!
....needs to be lowered

i luv my "wifes" suby

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That ugly bastard will give any hamsters a run for their money. What's it take to feed him? What will it do in the 1/4 if you give him a red bull first?
runs on straight alcohol

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
The subie looks great man. Love the wheels. I wanted white so bad but they only had one and the bastards wouldn't come down enough on the price b/c it had the sunroof, heated seats, and security system. I ended up with silver.

The 240 is gonna be a beast too.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks....i think silver looks badass on a suby too

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Looks like a STi to me. We have those too. Just make sure you do your car right with the motor....240's are quickly becoming the new age'd civics in terms of ricers/pousers...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
you gonna drop an sr20 in there? which coilovers are you geting? cause if iam not mistaken tien had there drift spec coilovers that you should prob look into. my homie just put an sr20 in his s13...the thing is sick...
im getting tein coilovers but not sure how much different the drift spec are from the SS i was planning on getting...might be paying for the word "drift" if u know what i mean, and yes im putting an sr20 in it this week but just found out my cat back and test pipe are on back order

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.