Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would get all the Gixxer owners input:

I am wondering what kind of NEW product that you guys would like to see NX produce? Any and all input would be appreciated!

Maybe something that has been done, that needs changing.
Or a product idea, that hasnt been done yet.
Or even something that we make that can be tailored to suite your needs better.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
Clay @NX

·
Banned
72 Posts
Hey I don't wanna sound like a dick but think of your own shit and stop trying to make free money off other people's ideas. And this might not be an active area of the forum, maybe thats why you're not getting ideas, try posting it in another area maybe

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Dude chill. If you knew the rules here, he is a vendor. He cant just go posting all over the place. they have their own forums to post their Ads in.
And many of times if you went to an "original manufacturer", they will NOT just be so willing to tailor anything just for you.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,841 Posts
An energy drink that works in humans as well as engines.

Apparently the NOS product doesn't

·
Banned
72 Posts
Dude chill. If you knew the rules here, he is a vendor. He cant just go posting all over the place. they have their own forums to post their Ads in.
And many of times if you went to an "original manufacturer", they will NOT just be so willing to tailor anything just for you.
I said I didn't wanna sound like a dick but I still did anyways. I completely understand what you're saying but that sucks and I feel sorry for him, this looks like a very inactive area of the forums..
Damn I feel bad for saying that, I didn't know they weren't allowed to comment on other posts though. I guess it is nice of them to be willing to tailor anything for us, Sorry NitrousExpress for sounding like an asshole, I honestly didn't mean it in an angry tone and I take it back after hearing that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts