because webshots sucks. Nice looking blue/white GSX-R1100 Drag bike though

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
nope on the sig pic

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
For the sig-pic, I dunno... I used the free gixxer.com site for a while, but I got tired of fighting with the sometimes-slow server, and they didn't allow me to use ftp, so I just used my space that my ISP gives me for free... for the pics of the bike, just use the "image uploader" (it shows up on the left as you type in a reply or new post) and the pics will show up for a little while... long enough for everyone to see them at least ...`til gixxer.com deletes them to make room for new ones... the advantage to the image uploader is that you can upload pics from your hard-drive without having to worry about webhosts.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I right click / properties / copy the address (which said webshots) / paste it in address bar / hit go and it takes you to the destination pic / unless it's not availible.

So no, I couldn't see your pics or your sigs. until I copy/pasted them.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
here ya go for the time being

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks 1255! I do have a 4 over trac arm for it, but I've been trying to get consistant low to mid 1.60 short times on the stock arm first. I'm getting there! best of 1.64 this season. I was running all low 1.70s last season.

-Dave

·
Registered
178 Posts
WOW! that bike looks awesome man! how low do have it in the rear? it looks like you and i are doing the same thing-drag racing!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
you need to get on a track day or something to scrub those 2 inches at the sides of the worn tread !!

Andy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts