Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New pics... 2 new gixxer 6\'s

Well I'm late for work so I'll make this quick... here are a couple pics of my k5(blue) and my friend's(red)... just took the pics last night.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Re: New pics... 2 new gixxer 6\'s

I see you chose the fastest colors...

The Red outshines the blue!
That Red/Black looks MEAN!!!

Props to your friend for choosing the best color for 05!!

Nice bike BTW!

·
Registered
63 Posts

where in maine? Are you near auburn because I saw two just like that in auburn riding together? If so let me know we can hook up and go riding.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

Nice looking bikes!!! The really like the red!

Rob

BTW............. Yellow and Black is the fastest color scheme on the face of the planet!!!!!!!

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
650 Posts

nice bikes ! and please.. everyone knows a gixxer is true in blue/white... all other colors ar just wannabes

·
Registered
8,165 Posts

nice bikes ! and please.. everyone knows a gixxer is true in blue/white... all other colors ar just wannabes
Blue/white may be tru gixxers but the fact of the matter is that the black/silver and yellow/black are the fastest

·
Registered
857 Posts

Congrat's
and welcome to the club!!!

·
Registered
565 Posts

hope you 2 plan on ripping those nasty stickers off ur bikes. should have bought my 04 blak and orange. but they are good bikes enjoy them

·
Banned
15,031 Posts

blu/blk 750 is where the true definition of pure power is

but if your speaking 600 either of those colors look sharp this year. Sorry any yellow bike i can never take interest to

·
Registered
8,165 Posts

blu/blk 750 is where the true definition of pure power is

but if your speaking 600 either of those colors look sharp this year. Sorry any yellow bike i can never take interest to
have to agree with you Gimpsta I was supposed to get the same bike you have but the dealer didnnt have any left so I went with the sixxer
but I intend on gettin a 750 motor for her

·
Registered
297 Posts

blue/white will always be the best

·
Registered
505 Posts

Damn I love the 600's blue/white scheme. I wish someone would locally trade me full setups for my 750 blue/white fairing/tank...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts