Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you :) I love the way the colors came out! pictures dont do it justice, the white and pink are both a pearl that in the sun are beautiful! I was thinking about doing the rear sets but I wanted to wait to be sure I didnt overdo the pink. I wasnt sure about the windscreen getting paint matched but I actually really like it! & Im glad you guys do too! I am probably going to paint the wheels white and redo the pink stripe but I missed my bike way too much this last time it was getting painted so I wont be doing that any time soon!

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Looks great! At least you won't be asked....Is that your boyfriend's bike? lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
those flames were horrendous...huge improvement.

p.s. change that avatar!
Haha I agree! I HATED the previous fairings, the flames had to go. I just couldnt pass up the bike at the time so I chose to suck it up for the riding season then paint. & I forgot about the avatar good call haha. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was thinking about doing the rear sets but I wanted to wait to be sure I didn't overdo the pink.

I am probably going to paint the wheels white and redo the pink stripe but I missed my bike way too much this last time it was getting painted so I wont be doing that any time soon!
Powdercoat the rearsets black. :cheers

White wheels would be nice! pinstripe of pink to match instead of reflector tape

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
Kind of plain...needs some stickers.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts