Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Paint on the Bike..PIC\'S

Spent a few hrs. today paintin this thing...was kinda fugly when I bouht it, and to some, it prolly still is...
Anyway..rattle can job, no clear..I'll get a good paint job when I get the new akcomp race glass..

Still gotta paint them wheels....

Gotta have the track daz stickerz..

Another view..

From the front..

This is the Before ....

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Re: New Paint on the Bike..PIC\'S

i should rattle can mine...stupid mcdonalds paint job red/yellow

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Dude when did you pick that up?? Congrats!!

-Spooner
2 weeks ao this Sat....where you been..?
I've done some mino changes to the paint....the addition of # plates on the tail...and a new look on the front...pic's to come.

Anyways Nick, how's things..?

·
Registered
4,268 Posts

Things are great here in KC. I graduated college and now run a small sportbike/roadrace shop here in KC. Plus I am racing now so I keep pretty busy and don't post much here anymore, more on my local boards. You should come out with Phil to Iowa this summer to do the races here!

-Nick

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Things are great here in KC. I graduated college and now run a small sportbike/roadrace shop here in KC. Plus I am racing now so I keep pretty busy and don't post much here anymore, more on my local boards. You should come out with Phil to Iowa this summer to do the races here!

-Nick
I'd like to...but I have way to much work to take more than a day or 2 off...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.