·
Banned
975 Posts
lol. now there is more girlie man style

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmao well I'm not into the usual "girlie" stuff. But I am a woman and wanted it to be evident it is a woman's. But its not a "show" bike that gets shown off at hangout spots. she gets "rode" and rode hard.

·
Banned
975 Posts
lmao well I'm not into the usual "girlie" stuff. But I am a woman and wanted it to be evident it is a woman's. But its not a "show" bike that gets shown off at hangout spots. she gets "rode" and rode hard.
:biggrin you have good taste FOR A GIRL. If one of my male friends did this I would have to give him a hard time until he goes all black :yumyum

·
Registered
47 Posts
I really like it. Mine just got painted too, I wanted mine to also be evident it was a womans! Mine does have alot of pink but I tried not to overdo it. Mine is pink and white and my friend painted hers pink and black. I'll have to get pics if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
352 Posts
:cheers

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Did you get it sprayed or did you do it yourself? I'm planning to paint mine soon. Sorry for the late reply only found thread once it was revived.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts