Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Looks sweet...Great job...But I think they'll put a boot in your ass before they sponsor you...The military is not too cool with Extreme Sports...Even though we don't consider it that...Like flying a jet or a helo is not extreme...Gimme a fucking break...You O's get to have your fun...Now let us have ours...!!!

Jack yourself up and see how fast they take you to Office Hours... something like damage to Govt property...And I already know...
YOU DON"T WANT TO GO THERE...!!! Happened to a good friend of mine that was a marine...They don't play that getting hurt game very well...Good Luck...

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Looks sweet...Great job...But I think they'll put a boot in your ass before they sponsor you...The military is not too cool with Extreme Sports...Even though we don't consider it that...Like flying a jet or a helo is not extreme...Gimme a fucking break...You O's get to have your fun...Now let us have ours...!!!

Jack yourself up and see how fast they take you to Office Hours... something like damage to Govt property...And I already know...
YOU DON"T WANT TO GO THERE...!!! Happened to a good friend of mine that was a marine...They don't play that getting hurt game very well...Good Luck...
hell i seen people get wrote up for destruction of gov property getting sun burnt when we were on the rifle range.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts

hell i seen people get wrote up for destruction of gov property getting sun burnt when we were on the rifle range.
When I was in the Nav, they denied my request to race. My friend submitted a request to parachute (privately) and it was approved??? Guess they figure if you bounce they won't have to pay to fix you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.