Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just bought my first bike, which happens to be a 99 gsxr 600. Its got 18,000 miles, black and yellow, yoshi pipe, flush mount led signals front and rear, clear taillights lens with red leds, and a switch on the fairing that turns off the taillight. Its also got carbon fiber tank pad ( not sure if thats the right term)??? and triple clamps, im looking to continue the carbon fiber throughout the bike, does anyone know where i can find these pieces. :confused

TIA :)

Alex

·
Registered
133 Posts
so you think your gonna run from the cops or something with that taillight switch? not possible unless the headlight also turns off, cops can just follow the headlight.....

anyways post some pics of your bike im interested to see it and what parts are you lookin for specifically?

·
Registered
132 Posts
What up SoFlaGixxer - I'm sure you'll see quite a few of us SRADs around South Florida - what kinda carbon pieces you lookin for?

And as previously mentioned - post a pic!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.