Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all in LA. I am from NC but moving to new orleans in june for grad school. curious if anyone in the new orleans area is a member on here, and what the riding scene is like out there. any good roads out of the city. any info, websites would be appreciated. any tracks for track days. see ya in june.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm from Slidell, that's right across the lake from New Orleans, but i'm out in Dallas now but I know when I was down there, they had some folks that would meet up on Wed I believe in Slidell by the Hobby lobby and roll out from there. Also in Destrehan I know there are a lot of riders out there. Also on Wed. nights in Slidell at Southside Cafe they have biker night and you can always talk bike with the guys out there. My dad goes out there all the time. He knows some roads to go and ride. If you want his name just OM me and maybe you can catch up with him one night out there. hope this helped some. Oh and by the way, highway 1 is a pretty nice road to ride. it's on the map. check it out.

·
Registered
370 Posts
reviving an old thread. Anyone on here go on the 3127 ride on sundays? I'll be out there tomorrow with dry roads permitting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
where was the 3127 ride located? I'm in NW Louisiana, just wondering how far you guys are from me. :cheers

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.