Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, back from the honeymoon on Saturday night, installed everything Sunday and rode.. got caught in the rain, rode yesterday and got caught in the rain again... today I washed it and had a little photo shoot

Current mods: Micron bolt-on, Gel seat, Harris grips, Ivans Smart TRE, K&N Filter, Competition Werkes fender eliminator, Zero Gravity double bubble, and Woodcraft Sliders

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A "smart" TRE just means that it doesnt make the bike idle roughly... I reall dont know how or anything about it. As far as a drastic difference in acceleration? No, but it did make a small difference, and it smoothed out the first 3 gears ALOT.

I looooovvvvveeee the gel seat, its a HUGE improvement... and it may not be as tight looking as the stock seat... but the ass pain is greatly reduced, and the gsx-r logo on the sides of the seat looks sick.

Thanks for all the compliments.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Whoa, like that pipe color, and thanx for info about undertail, I got the same one but my dealer did not know what brand is it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
sweet bike man, looks nice!!! but what is on the undertail? the metal piece?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
love the look of the bike. I've been lookin at that blue micron but couldn't decide. Seeing it on your bike sealed the deal. I'll be getting that one as soon as I am able.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Razer66: The metal piece covers all the holes from the stock fender

windows98: The signals are made by Lockhart Philips

1 - 16 of 16 Posts