Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone....new member here,im Gsx-R rider for almost 10 years but havent been ''online''.I own Gsx-R 600-k1,600k2,600,k3. K1 is street legal ,k2 for racing,k3 Acceleration contest...
I've done pretty cool tuning stuff on motorcycles for track so if you need some information or advice feel free to ask!

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,945 Posts
Great pics ... welcome aboard dude ?

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Welcome, great pictures! I like that track suit? Where did you get it and what do you think about it? Who made it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome, great pictures! I like that track suit? Where did you get it and what do you think about it? Who made it?
Thanks! About track suit, its a Alpinestars GP Tech V3 but it was designed by me completly. All signs, sliders, shoulder and knee guards, material, where to put air vents, practically everything so it dont even look like that model...Custom and Personalized Alpinestars Race Suits!
Although it's expensive im very happy with quality, temperature, comfort and most important safety... Ive crashed with 185 km/h and it did get scratched on track asphalt but no holes, it wasnt ripped off as i say before very good quality. And i must say its better than my previous suit Vanucci witch was No1. for me now that one was replaced with Alpinestars

1 - 8 of 8 Posts