Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice ride! You'll love the QS it's a whole new perspective on riding especially on the track or through the twisties!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’m from the Washington DC area. Does anyone know what’s required and the best quick shifters for our bike? I read that we need a new ECU and a quickshifter and I’ve read that it’s a plug and play. It’s a bit confusing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I believe the best options are thru Woolich or FTECU. Just get your ECU flashed (Karns Performance can do it) to enable QS/blip option and then buy the plug and play harness, etc. from Woolich or FTECU. I believe the FTECU is a bit cheaper and supposedly works just as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe the best options are thru Woolich or FTECU. Just get your ECU flashed (Karns Performance can do it) to enable QS/blip option and then buy the plug and play harness, etc. from Woolich or FTECU. I believe the FTECU is a bit cheaper and supposedly works just as well.
Thank you so much! I will definitely look into both companies and get my ECU flashed by Karns. Karns is only 120 miles from me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
What makes it convenient is that Karns provides the whole setup. He'll flash your ecu AND provide you with the hardware from whichever company you choose to flash with.

Also, being that close, I would just take the whole bike and get it dyno tuned. Mail in flash tunes are ok, but not as perfectly tuned as what he can do on the dyno. If I were closer this is what i'd definitely do.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I’m from the Washington DC area. Does anyone know what’s required and the best quick shifters for our bike? I read that we need a new ECU and a quickshifter and I’ve read that it’s a plug and play. It’s a bit confusing.
Are you still looking for a QS or any other parts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
I’m a dealer...I can get anything you want

im a dealer as well - be careful what you post you will get booted unless you are sponsoring the site. - just a warning i had gotten one a few years ago. - this is why i dont advertise pricing or everything that we do.

jason

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
im a dealer as well - be careful what you post you will get booted unless you are sponsoring the site. - just a warning i had gotten one a few years ago. - this is why i dont advertise pricing or everything that we do.

jason
Yeah I found out the hard way lol they messaged me. I’m kind of new using these forums and didn’t know that lol. Thanks man I appreciate it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts