Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome to the site, GSXR for your first bike..... Ok advice maybe trade it in on a SV...

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Read the site thoroughly!
Ride safe and smart!

Welcome to GDC!

Oh yeah.......... Post pics!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm also a new member. Not new to riding, but I did just aquire an 87 GSX-R 1100. Fast and fun bike! I'm having some trouble finding affordable faring replacements, though. Any help would be greatly appreciated... that's a lot of the reason I was looking and found Gixxer.com

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Welcome to you too!

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
I'm also a new member. Not new to riding, but I did just aquire an 87 GSX-R 1100. Fast and fun bike! I'm having some trouble finding affordable faring replacements, though. Any help would be greatly appreciated... that's a lot of the reason I was looking and found Gixxer.com
eBay or salvage shops would be your best bets

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Welcome to the site. For any questions and whatnot on your oilboiler, your best bet is in the Oil Cooled Forum, like where you saw that 1100 streetfighter project. Body parts are getting scarce, so if you can find un-affordable replacements, you're doing pretty good.
Patience, luck, eBay and the boneyards may pay off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.