·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse. :cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok sorry for being so brief. This is an account im making for my pops since he got himself gsxr. 09 1000. 2 miles when he got it 286 now. Hes 50 not to computer savy but he loves to ride and isnt aware if how much info is on here. I myself am on the zx10 forums. ImageUploadedByMO Free1396400297.823917.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ok sorry for being so brief. This is an account im making for my pops since he got himself gsxr. 09 1000. 2 miles when he got it 286 now. Hes 50 not to computer savy but he loves to ride and isnt aware if how much info is on here. I myself am on the zx10 forums. View attachment 292802

That's awesome! I wish my dad would get his Harley ego knocked out of him and get a rocket. But he's better than us jap riders :banghead

I told him that I bought a new exhaust and fairings and he said "and why?". I said "why do you have over 30k stuck in your hog". Guy just doesn't get it

But anyways I think that's awesome. Ride safe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's awesome! I wish my dad would get his Harley ego knocked out of him and get a rocket. But he's better than us jap riders :banghead

I told him that I bought a new exhaust and fairings and he said "and why?". I said "why do you have over 30k stuck in your hog". Guy just doesn't get it

But anyways I think that's awesome. Ride safe

Ever think about an rc51? Its dual pipe vtwin and torque like you would believe loud and fun to ride. Redlines at 10 11rpms i think.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts