Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Returning rider after 20yrs. I'm a single dad so I needed to avoid risks. My kids age grown now so it's time for new toys. Started back with a 2013 M90, but after 2 weeks I traded it in for this 2014 GSXR 600. Love it!

Have a great day

Attachments

·
17,100 Posts
Hello all,

Returning rider after 20yrs. I'm a single dad so I needed to avoid risks. My kids age grown now so it's time for new toys. Started back with a 2013 M90, but after 2 weeks I traded it in for this 2014 GSXR 600. Love it!

Have a great day
Welcome to GDC, and nice to see another rider return to two wheels. Ride safe, and please.. ATGATT.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Mine are grown and on their own now too. But when they were young, they loved going for rides with me.
I do like having the house to myself again, but some days miss when they were young.
Happy to see you with wheels under you again!

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Welcome. It must feel good to ride again. The bike looks great. This site is a great resource for information and there’s a lot of smart people who will help out with questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys, I definitely appreciate it. And yes, I do wear gear haha. Well maybe not in that photo, but always while in motion. Awesome forum!

·
17,100 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys, I definitely appreciate it. And yes, I do wear gear haha. Well maybe not in that photo, but always while in motion. Awesome forum!
Yea, this place is great, you like camping?
Feel free to post more pics of the bike or nekkid pics of your wife/gf...:banana

1 - 11 of 11 Posts