Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My beloved RSV4 died an electrical death this year, so I am currently tracking a 2005 GSXR 600. Been riding moto since late 2012 and going to trackdays since early 2013. Thanks in advance for welcoming me!

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,048 Posts
Hey, we are NOT allowed to talk about Italian bikes with electrical problems on this forum. Sorry, I don't make the rules here.

Ha ha.... welcome to the madness and yes, post-up some pics of your current ride, as well as the aforementioned, deceased Italian lady, unless it's too soon / painful.

Regarding your comment in my post, I'm already bugging the peeps over on apriliaforums. Having spent a little time over there so far, I believe you'll find the peeps on this forum to be very helpful. It's a great crowd. Some even know what they're talking about.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The first picture is from a trackday at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch just outside of Vegas. The second picture is me leading an Amateur race at CVMA in SoCal from the 2018-19 winter series.

I rode my new to me GSXR600 at a small track near where I live now in MN and I am waiting for the track photographer to post up some the pics. When I get those I will post them up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My beloved RSV4 died an electrical death this year, so I am currently tracking a 2005 GSXR 600. Been riding moto since late 2012 and going to trackdays since early 2013. Thanks in advance for welcoming me!
Got a dumb question, where to i go on here to post a questions or conversation?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts