Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I'm a new, proud owner of Suzuki GSX-R 1000/K3. Brutal power, brings incredible accelerations and speeds. Transition from my old bike-FZS Fazer 600 ccm, year 1998 (my brothers now) to 1000 ccm K3 is unbelievable. I even bought a gear position indicator, with built-in ATRE function.
But, there starts my problem with installing it. I can't find, a matching connector-Gear Position Sensor (GPS), on the bike, for my GIpro model. Is it under the front seat or under the tank? And install guide said that, I can find, more than one of this connectors. I need the one, that (normally) has Pink, Blue and Black/White wires.
Any help is more, than helpful.
Thank you and greetings from Slovenia.

·
16,990 Posts
Hello.
I'm a new, proud owner of Suzuki GSX-R 1000/K3. Brutal power, brings incredible accelerations and speeds. Transition from my old bike-FZS Fazer 600 ccm, year 1998 (my brothers now) to 1000 ccm K3 is unbelievable. I even bought a gear position indicator, with built-in ATRE function.
But, there starts my problem with installing it. I can't find, a matching connector-Gear Position Sensor (GPS), on the bike, for my GIpro model. Is it under the front seat or under the tank? And install guide said that, I can find, more than one of this connectors. I need the one, that (normally) has Pink, Blue and Black/White wires.
Any help is more, than helpful.
Thank you and greetings from Slovenia.
Welcome to GDC!
Please post all bike specific questions in it's proper section, here's yours--

https://www.gixxer.com/forums/235-03-04-gsx-r1000/

:cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
8you4t
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing