Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up im Ayecey.. Soon i will have my first GSXR 1000 im really excited.. Ive been around bikes all my life and we went to the track and i saw the one i wanted soo im selling my car for a bike lolz.. I cant wait!

=]

·
Rump Ryder PermaSquid
363 Posts
Why a 1000. Ride safe and get gear.

·
Registered
606 Posts
is this your first bike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yes its my first bike... everyone keeps saying start off with a 600.. but i like the 1000 better.. lol ive have ridden one before...

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
lol yes its my first bike... everyone keeps saying start off with a 600.. but i like the 1000 better.. lol ive have ridden one before...
hope you're an organ donor. with the spectacular attitude you're going in to it with, you're not gonna last long. :cheers

you'll learn more on a 600 and be a lot less likely to screw up quickly.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
hope you're an organ donor. with the spectacular attitude you're going in to it with, you're not gonna last long. :cheers

you'll learn more on a 600 and be a lot less likely to screw up quickly.
Even a 600 is too much bike for a beginner.

Start on a ninja 250 or SV650.

(Insert Cliche'): Better to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
from my other reply

hmmm if u haven't been to a track IMO u really have not gone "fast" or felt a true " i have a need for speed" feeling :nono...every squid up here in NY or NJ always feel that a liter bike is better cause its bigger...but those are just squids...real riders know better -- just don't be that girl... :banghead

·
98,059 Posts
Even a 600 is too much bike for a beginner.

Start on a ninja 250 or SV650.

(Insert Cliche'): Better to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow.
i agree, but you're more likely to get a n00b like that on a 600 than a 250.

sv650 would be a great starter bike but a lot of women complain about the height *sigh*

·
98,059 Posts
from my other reply

hmmm if u haven't been to a track IMO u really have not gone "fast" or felt a true " i have a need for speed" feeling :nono...every squid up here in NY or NJ always feel that a liter bike is better cause its bigger...but those are just squids...real riders know better -- just don't be that girl... :banghead
+1 i'm WAY faster on the track on my 600 than i am on my 1k

1 - 14 of 14 Posts