Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods,

Quite a few years ago, likely the last major upgrade to the Gixxer Forum, the oil cooled folks petitioned and received the ability to have the oil cooled classifieds as a part of the oil-cooled forum and/or have an easy link to it at the top of this section since this group is likely the vast majority of who needs it and most other non oil cooled Gixxer Forum members, not nearly as much. Can we get that convenience back like it was, please?

Thank you very much for your consideration,
Paul

I could not find anything addressing this change so I went ahead and posted. If I have missed something, please accept my apologies for bothering y'all.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
I haven't logged in for a while and that was absolutely the first thing I noticed today. Not sure why it wasn't included in the update, probably just left out. 🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
5,444 Posts
I hate this new forum layout. Every change they've made here in the past few years has made the site less friendly to use. This version truly sucks.

I may not show up here very often in the future...

·
Administrator
13,297 Posts
As the staff here it really sucks ... and I agree with you , the site has lost its soul sadly.

·
Likes to race old junk.
1,613 Posts
Nobody likes change, especially when they are questionable. I don't do Facebook etc, and I don't care for the other GSXR site, so I have to make the best of this one.
I still check the site several times a day...always hoping to see something cool, enjoy a good read, or help someone out.
I seem to have a lot of random goofy shapes and symbols cluttering up my screen...not sure what that's all about, or how to fix it.
I firmly believe, you get what you put into this site.
I still love my Oilers, I'm not getting rid of them anytime soon...so I hope this site continues to exist. It's a wealth of information and inspiration.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Nobody likes change, especially when they are questionable. I don't do Facebook etc, and I don't care for the other GSXR site, so I have to make the best of this one.
I still check the site several times a day...always hoping to see something cool, enjoy a good read, or help someone out.
I seem to have a lot of random goofy shapes and symbols cluttering up my screen...not sure what that's all about, or how to fix it.
I still love my Oilers, I'm not getting rid of them anytime soon...so I hope this site continues to exist. It's a wealth of information and inspiration.

well said. it seems like the new site has the similar features of the previous site to me...just a little different. i don't want to do facebook with clubs, so i will stay here.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
well said. it seems like the new site has the similar features of the previous site to me...just a little different. i don't want to do facebook with clubs, so i will stay here.
to be honest, the 1st gen Gixxer F.B. group has way more activity. Post a question and you get answers (or opinions) within minutes. Also has a separate buying/selling page for 1st gen stuff. I still value the members here with all the experience but responses and activity just isn't what it was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts