Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, this is Kai from Canada. I've been riding for 3 years, this bike is my fifith. Started on a yamaha r6, didnt like it, bought a gsxr 600, loved it.. Had a couple bikes after but decided I wanted to get another gixxer this time with a 1000cc engine, here it is:

What are some good mods I could add to this bike?

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
best mods are rider protection and skills, insurance... (y)

that bike needs nothing but if you have money catching your pockets on fire go with brake upgrades if that's even possible on this one.. suspension upgrades, tire upgrades, anti theft upgrades, things you benefit from right away.. HP mods are not necessary on this bike, or any literbike for that matter, if you cannot get it done with 165BHP you are never going to get it done.. period..

spend your money on rides, eating at places you always wanted to eat at, seeing places you always wanted to see, places so on so forth, maybe a road camera(s).. Suzuki done a pretty good job tuning this one it's all there, enough HP to scare the devil himself...

good lookin bike BTW, if you don't have any brightish neon ish gear get some or ride with an orange or green street worker vest, that black is hard to see day or night, maybe some extra night lighting or reflector tape, the good kind?

maybe tapeworks for some neon green accents or special decals that you can identify right away in case someone else takes it off your hands and tools about town on it, friends and such can spot your mods run em down and get it back

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
Take it to the track and really learn how to ride it. Becoming a better rider will make you and the bike faster than any mod you can throw at it.

Reactions: temporarykiwi
1 - 3 of 3 Posts