Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving to New Jersey in September and I was hoping I could possibly find some riders out there. Let me know if you're close! I won't know anyone! I will be in South Jersey, Pitman/Glassboro area.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,092 Posts
i live in south jersey but im not a girl. i dont know any girl riders myself around here.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Edit: Didn't see what section this was posted in, my bad...

·
Registered
13 Posts
i live in the swedesboro/woolwich area. btw there are some nice back roads down near the woodstown area, that's where my friend and i do most of our riding.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i live in the swedesboro/woolwich area. btw there are some nice back roads down near the woodstown area, that's where my friend and i do most of our riding.
Sounds good! When I move up I'll have to find them or meet up with you guys sometime :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes. i live in bridgeton, and work in alloway/woodstown area
I am going to be so lost when I first get up there! I don't have to find female riders, I have no problem riding with the guys. Sometimes its just nice to not be the only girl.
Guys tend to baby you or treat you different and it drives me insane.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am going to be so lost when I first get up there! I don't have to find female riders, I have no problem riding with the guys. Sometimes its just nice to not be the only girl.
Guys tend to baby you or treat you different and it drives me insane.
yeah we need to get a ride together for sure, i'd be down to have another riding buddy. :)

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
not in our group. you ride, youre in.. there are sunday rides to bear mtn almost every week of riding weather. so you'l have plenty riding buddies in no time. might be a bit far from you, but worth the trek.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not in our group. you ride, youre in.. there are sunday rides to bear mtn almost every week of riding weather. so you'l have plenty riding buddies in no time. might be a bit far from you, but worth the trek.
Sounds great! I'm in for sure! I'll be there in October.
I definitely appreciate being treated like the rest rather than babied its pretty annoying. I get that you don;t see many chicks on bikes in certain places but I just ask for the same respect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts