Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every body, name is Jeremy and I'm new to the forum. I have been riding for about a year now but I just got my license. I have been riding my brothers bike until I bought my own a couple of weeks ago. That's pretty much there is about me. The bike I have is a 2006 GXSR 600.

·
17,011 Posts
Hello every body, name is Jeremy and I'm new to the forum. I have been riding for about a year now but I just got my license. I have been riding my brothers bike until I bought my own a couple of weeks ago. That's pretty much there is about me. The bike I have is a 2006 GXSR 600.

Welcome to GDC Jeremy!
That's not a great choice for a 1st bike, you may catch a bit of shit from folks here. I'm hoping you took, or will be taking a MSF course. If not, learning to ride on an "R" bike doesnt allow too many newb mistakes..

Ride safe..:cheers

·
Registered
160 Posts
I don't think you'd be considered an intermediate rider. You've only had about a year worth of saddle time and just now received your license. You're more or less still in the beginning rider phase!
None the less, welcome to the forums.. Be safe and keep the rubber down.

Welcome to GDC Jeremy!
That's not a great choice for a 1st bike, you may catch a bit of shit from folks here. I'm hoping you took, or will be taking a MSF course. If not, learning to ride on an "R" bike doesnt allow too many newb mistakes..

Ride safe..:cheers
I agree!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts