Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello..im from Northwest side of houston..i just bought my gixxer750 3 weeks ago...is there any bike meets on this side of houston??? if there is can u pls tell me the date and time so i can swing by..or set one up and i'l be there.. anybody wanna meet up tomorrow saturday the 18th..at starbucks across wilowbrook mal???l...9 or 10:00pm..well message me if anyones down..aight thanks....

.::pHLiP::.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome to the site. And be safe. Not from texas so I don't know.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Wait, you wanna meet up at...
Starbucks?

·
Registered
169 Posts
wednesday nights a ton of guys meet up at 45 and 1960 at petsmart or the gas station on the corner! tons of bikes!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Starbucks?
Janesville has a Starbucks?????

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whats so funny about starbucks??? well i guess noone is down to get some coffee with me..hehe i'l just go bymyself and my bike..i'l take pics of my bike tonight so i can post it up too...i heard 1960 and 45 meet gets crazy..and lots of cops there..well talk to ya later dudes..peace

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Just that Starbucks is the general term used when discussing posers. "They all don't ride, they just show off their chromed out bikes to the posers who hang out at starbucks"

Try a search on this forum once, using the word "starbucks" and see what kinds of posts come up.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Starbucks?
Janesville has a Starbucks?????
Yeah, I guess it does. The one I know of is right by IHOP. I've been there for breakfast before, but never on my bike. Don't know if I've ever actually gone to a Starbucks before though, except in an airport.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts