Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
i like my FSMD
Joey hacked off the license plate flange on it, glassed it flush. then I took my plate, curved it, and used velcro underneath up behind the shock

·
Registered
767 Posts
I have been waiting patiently for the release of the new undertail for the 96-99 gsxrs. They were supposed to come out on July 26th. Has anybody heard anything about these, because i am getting impatient and i might have to buy something else. Let me know about these or what other undertails look good on the srad's

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah! I agree. When you say you are going to have something available to the public and specify a release date (which still shows July 26th) then you should have your stuff together. What in the world takes so long. I e-mailed ole boy the other day and he responded with i'll e-mail you when avail. Take a picture of the thing, b/c I know this. I'm real close to spending my money somewhere else. Update your web-page dude! Or! Deliver what you promissed.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hi

Is that FSMD on your bike Pscho? I thought it was Pyramid. I am getting close to getting my baby a bum job. I don't think Hotbodies would be better than the one on Psycho's bike or Pyramid. I've seen there other products. Nice chics on that website though. Why can't we buy these things here in UK? I am in touch with Scott for an undertail, any recommendations, pics etc. will be appreciated.

Cheers
Raz

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
i love my fsmd..here is a pic of it on my 99 srad w/ libertek l.e.d. tail lights.

·
Registered
17,982 Posts
drool if they werent so expensive i would have one...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts