Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!
I finally decided to mix up in here,
been only watching for a while and seen a lot of interesting stuff passing by, even a few guys that used to frequent my 7/11 forum.
I also want to thank the guys that refer to my site for technical info.
We have just completed a great new article that tells a lot about parts-interchangeability between different oil-cooled engines...

[ 07-04-2002, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Mr.7/11 ]

·
Registered
434 Posts
welcome your site was very usefull when I was modifiying the gixxer there are a lot of people with a wealth of knowledge here.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Welcome Patrick! Have you sold the 7-11 yet? I think you need to keep it. The Kat will not be enough. I came here for a visit and kind of moved in. Lots of guys with A/O GSXR's and even a few 7-11's. We even have a Streetfighter forum (even if its starting kind of slow)
Hope you like it here.
Bones

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
Have you sold the 7-11 yet? I think you need to keep it. The Kat will not be enough.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">After last winter's mods (sorted rear suspension and new seat unit) it has become so much better that, indeed, I decided to keep it. The Katana will never be able to perform as well as the 7/11 does so I kind of made it a project for the Dutch Katana club I started about 6 months ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts