Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I recently purchased my first streetbike after taking the msf course and doing a lot of thinking/saving money I found a great deal on an 06 750. I've been riding it with every free minute for the past month, put a little over a thousand miles on it from commuting and weekend excursions so far. I love it and have a very level head, taking it easy and not overstepping my level of confidence. I live in stockton of northern california and I'm looking for other people to ride with as long as they dont mind a snail tagging along.

Keep the rubber down

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to GDC. You'll find all kinds of good info and things to keep you busy when your bored. Also heres a little positive rep for ya. :cheers

Btw: my girl loves your msuic what's the deal with a free cd? :lol :lol :lol

·
420 King of the World
3,440 Posts
Well congrats on having your head screwed on straight. MSF course, taking it easy at first, you will fit right in here. Be safe and welcome. If you dont mind me asking, whatcha pay for the bike?, Miles?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.