Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last August I bought my son a 2003 gsxr 750. In November, another guy took over the payments. In December the gixxer was stolen. The police recovered part of the bike. I have the frame, motor, front wheel, tire, tree, gas tank, & front fender. My question is can anyone tell me what all of this is worth? I need to pay the bike off...the guy I sold it to did not follow through with the contract and furnish his own insurance, so I am stuck with part of a bike, and the payments.......PLEASE HELP.
thanks

· Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Do you have any pics of what is left? Really hard to say on the value. Your best money will probably be made on eBay, but that can also be a hassle. We have the classified section here. But if you can come up with some pics I'm sure we could help you out more.

· Premium Member
4,442 Posts
Click on "My Home" and check your private messages. I sent you a message and I'll see that they get posted up in this posting.

· Premium Member
4,442 Posts
I have photos, where do I need to send them?

Thanks for the response.
Now that we have the pics loaded someone should be able to chime in on what this is worth. The admins my want this moved to the classified at some point, but I think they will understand for now.

· Premium Member
4,442 Posts
I noticed it looks like one of the subframe mounting points is broke (on the left side).

· Registered
107 Posts
how much do you want for the frame and motor. i dont care about the broken tabs for the subframe. do you have the paperwork for the motor and frame?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.