Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought its about time to shell out some extra money to protect the old grape !! it doesn't match the bike at all, but its one sweet lid.

·
Registered
569 Posts
nice bike!

·
Registered
18 Posts
nice anniversary gix. im jealous

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice lid! i just picked one up the other day too!

how do you like it? mine fits a little small...
Well it fits great and feels so nice, but the wind noise is almost unbarable, by far the nosiest helmet I have even worn, I thought by shelling out the extra money I would have a super quite lid, but thats not the case. If I had a chance to ride with one before buying it, I wounld not buy it.

All in all I'm really disappointed in the helmet, I could of bought a kickass exhaust system instead.....

The Helmet might end up on my shelf as a decoration

·
Registered
776 Posts
My new lid. Old scheme but new, I love the fit feels like soft hands holding my head.

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
I heard the road noise is terrible in those helmets. Is that true? I understand the comfort and weight thing play an issue, but if they are as loud as the people I have spoke with say they are, then I'll pass. I was thinking of getting the Bostrom Spec 1 Extreme, but if the noise thing is that bad, I'll stick with the RF 1000 for now. Just curious....J

·
Registered
114 Posts
nice lids i was thinking of buying a frabizo
how are they loud when your riding?
do they have a lot of air flow just wondering
thanks
take it easy from Iraq

·
Registered
637 Posts
i got the duhamel replica when i was home on leave in november, then he jumped ship from shoei when i was back in the desert, fuck it, the dragon is cool

1 - 20 of 23 Posts