Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Blue visor never showed up
should be a few dayz !! I really like the sheme, but I'm not liking the shape of it, the chin is too big.... I ordered it with out even seeing a KBC lid before, none of our dealers carried this brand.... I'll see how the blue shield looks and get a few pics riding the bike... if I decide I don't like it, it will be for sale...

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Sweet! I thought my Shoei fit weird at first but I got used to it after a while. The front felt too close to my mouth. Give it a little time you might like it.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
nice lid, will look even better with blue shield!!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I rock a few KBCs, my fav is the VR1. the fit nice and are very light on the head!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Nice, it reminds me of a KMFDM album cover.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I got my KBC vr-2 smoke chrome last week. I like it pretty good. I had a vr-1 but wrecked so i had to get something new. OH yeah the guys a helmet harbor said that kbc aint gonna send out the visors till may first. He says they keep moving it back. Cant wait to get my mirror visor. I'll try and post pics of mine tomorrow if yall like.

later

·
Limpy McTinydick, wants to be a French Canadian
3,941 Posts
verry difernt .
but im not a fan of cheep lids.
but i like it alot

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
King,
Let me know if you sell it. I almost got that one when I trashed my last one in the wreck. I like it because it has a representation of my name sake on it. I didn't get it for the same reason you said. I didn't want to buy a helmet that I have never tried on. I've got a big nugget and most helmets don't fit right.

·
Registered
649 Posts
The front felt too close to my mouth. Give it a little time you might like it.

thats how mine feels.. i thought it might have been too small.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts