Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
knocker said:
Nice.:cheers
You might want to consider using shroud to finish it off.
Here's my set up.
man knocker, i wish i was as handy as you, i want to get my undertail and headlights like yours

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I did how to write up of my head light conversion as well. Actually twice since I've made two of them. Do some search in 04-05 600/750 forum. You'll find some threads with ton of pics. AnotherBend started it and myself, firebreather, illmicill got on the boat.;) Maybe you can be the next one. BTW, I have a ready made head light for sale in classified too if you're interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn, my thread got jacked!! LOL, just kidding, I like yours, not to mention, I like the newer body styles better too!

Yes, I put it in the oven, but there was no dremel work, I just made a template out of aluminum instead of cutting up the original light fixture! Very easy stuff, don't be afraid.

·
Premium Member
6,254 Posts
knocker u got proper projectors lucky ass i didnt plan on getitn hids when i got my projectors so the housing isnt long enuf my hids dont fit in properly and the low beam cutoff isnt that sharp but i use highbeam all the time and it makes a huge ciricle i can light up the green signs about 1/4 mile away

·
eh'hole
2,104 Posts
slogixerjoe said:
Damn, my thread got jacked!! LOL, just kidding, I like yours, not to mention, I like the newer body styles better too!

Yes, I put it in the oven, but there was no dremel work, I just made a template out of aluminum instead of cutting up the original light fixture! Very easy stuff, don't be afraid.
Any pics of the template?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.