Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a few quick questions... First cheapest place to get an alarm from and also is the reserve fuel automatic or is there a switch to flip? I've had the bike two days and both have rained so have'nt gotten the chance to look it over.

·
Registered
589 Posts
When the yellow light comes on, I think you have a gallon?? Im not sure, but you got some gas in there, enough to get you to a gas station. I say go with the Scorpio Alarm. Its got all sorts of good stuff.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Yeah, if you're going to get an alarm, go with scorpio, but I really don't see the purpose of an alarm for a bike. Yeah, it might deter some piss ant thief, but any decent thief will still get it.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
get the scoprio and for 300 bucks, GPS locator, can use on batts or plug into ur bat, i would use both incase they rip out the batt for anyreason.....you can have it call, msg, email anything anywhere the second it moves an inch from its location.may not help, but, if someone is quick enough to stick it in the a van with the alarm going, itll take a few to find a really good hidden gps locator, if you stick it in the headlight persay, itll take a good couple of min for them to rip open the headlight assemb.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts