Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just wanted to intoduce myself... My names Libby and im in Portland Oregon.. well gresham really, ( whaddup to the NW'sters ) My Boyfriend and I just bought our first bike over the weekend, GSX-R 600... and im just lookin to meet more people and get more info on the scene... also anyone from around PDX that wants to ride, hit me up!!!! cuz as i say.. im a newbie!!!!!

Hope to talk to you all and meet you all soon!!!

<3s
Libby

·
Registered
888 Posts
shouldnt have got an R bike for your first...but to late now. Always wear your gear....i dont care how hot it is. i rock a 1pc suit all the time no matter what, so dont tell me its hot (i also live in socal) enjoy the bike and ride safe....alot of R.I.P lately

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
welcome to the GDC club.

Your bf and yourself should have done more research if this is your first bike. Also, if your bf is new in the moto world, he should not be letting you sit on the back if he isn't experienced.

Also, please read the stickies

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Welcome to GDC!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey All... its my first bike, hes an experienced rider/bike owner, by "our first bike" i meant our first bike together...hes been riding all his life along with his whole family, guess i should have clarified. Thanks for all the caution and we always go out in full gear, neither of us want to be a statistic! Im just now embarking on this new hobby and loving every second of it. And to clarify... I dont get to "drive" the Gixxer yet... prolly not anytime soon anyways, for now im learning on some [H] that has had many a better days, years, hell prolly centuries cuz its old! haha! [[ Thanks Grandma! ]]

And thank you for all the love

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome to GDC.. I lve in the Longview area so one of these nice days we will have to go for a ride...

·
Registered
763 Posts
You're riding an [H] ? Harley, Honda, or... Husqvarna ? You will enjoy it and especially if you study how to ride well and get good control and focus over it. Sounds like you are in good hands though so I will stop being paranoid.

Have fun!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts