Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way to work this morning the wife called me and said you better come home I think I'm going into labor. Well she was right got to the hospitable at 10am and our baby boy was born at 11:22am. Mother and baby are both doing great!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
WOW!!!!!!! Congrats Keith. My best wishes to mommy, the baby and you. Give me a call when ya can man. I havent talked to ya in a while and just wanted to cath up with ya. Later man and once agin....CONGRATS!!!!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Oh man congrats bro!!! Another future MotoGP rider to continue the great legacy of Keith! What did you decide on as a name for him? I think we need to have a gixxer.com celebration or something! haha
Congratulations yet again my man!

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
congrats! so what did you name him?

·
420 King of the World
3,440 Posts
Congrats K. Make sure you stay up on the rubber side for the babys sake, Good Luck. Bear

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys been long days for me, we named the baby Brandon Matthew for those who asked. Mom and the baby come home Sunday and all is well.

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts

and for the new baby...
lunchtime!

·
Premium Member
73,384 Posts
so how is everyone keith? i assume they are all back home and healthy?

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so how is everyone keith? i assume they are all back home and healthy?
Everyone is home and is doing great. We have been staying at Kristys house but we should be back in my house by the end of the week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts