Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brock's smeg exhaust, ECU flashed by Schnitz, Bazzaz Z-Fi and an 87 pump gas map by Schnitz.

No dyno numbers but track numbers will soon follow (Friday). They're much more important to me anyway.

I've only cruised it around the neighborhood, but man...this thing is alive now! No more hesitation in 1st gear at low rpms, the throttle response is as crisp as you can imagine and it sounds great! Can't wait to sling this thing!

Likely going to take it to HTP in Richmond for an MR12 tune (if I don't get one from Schnitz), but that's a few weeks away. I'll post dyno numbers then.

(Old Gixxer) I considered and Akra Evo exhaust but couldn't justify the price. That and I've always loved this particular Brock's exhaust. It produces good power and it shows at the strip.

I'm 220lbs suited, I'll be shooting for 9.0s stock motor, no spray.

BIG props to Schnitz Racing. They took good care of me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I won the motorcycle class last night. Didn't get the time I wanted but not too far off.

I left my slips in the trailer (will post later) but my best 60 was a 1.45, 330 was a 3.8X and came through the traps off the throttle 9.201 @136 where I normally trap 147mph. So teens is where I currently stand.

Overall I'm pleased.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The winning ticket. The 60ft/330/8th mile/1000 ft mark times are off by .30 on my end (bike #333/problem in the ticket booth), but the RT, MPHs and ET are all correct. That was off the throttle, btw.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
1 Participant
Sonny Black
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing