Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goooooooodbye to these old kicks.......

HEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOO new kicks!

I finally treated myself to some S-MX 3 Astar boots...

Got them last week and finally went out this morning w/ them...Took some getting used to but ended up loving them!

They fit like a glove!!!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I got the same pair, Luv um !!!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Damn, i was just looking at getting those boots. Where did you find them so cheap? Is that because they are womens boots? I want to start doing some track days here and i need a decent pair of boots that aren't going to cost me an arm and a leg plus they will match my jacket, haha i know that sounds gay but oh well. Also how do the sizes work compared to like a nike shoe. I have never tried on a pair of boots before.

Let me know where you got those!!

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
ebay

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
Damn, i was just looking at getting those boots. Where did you find them so cheap? Is that because they are womens boots? I want to start doing some track days here and i need a decent pair of boots that aren't going to cost me an arm and a leg plus they will match my jacket, haha i know that sounds gay but oh well. Also how do the sizes work compared to like a nike shoe. I have never tried on a pair of boots before.

Thanks,
Mike
what size you where ? i still have my sidis vertebra's i think 43 or 45 cant memeber.. toe sliders are a but scuffed
but ill give you a good deal

·
Limpy McTinydick, wants to be a French Canadian
3,941 Posts

Thanks,
Mike
yo mike havent seen you around here in a while.
try www.denniskirk.com and click on the close out section and then click metric bikes
you should find somthing there for cheep.

hey pm me if you want to ride with a few of us suzuki guys , im in amherst all the time.

later . mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts