Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by Simon Orttan:
I almost bought it this past summer. My gixxer has the dry clutch so I get to use this instead of the stainless braided hoses you folks use...

Here's their web site... it is "the last lever I'll ever need"

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I saw a display with one of those in a local shop here... I was playing with it (don't remember if I was doing vroom-vroom sounds or not) when one of the salesdoods walks up behind me and says "nice lever, huh?" to which I replied: "I bet *I* could break it..." They do look pretty cool, and I guess if I had a dirtbike I'd use it... I'm not gonna go through the trouble of converting my hydraulic clutch to cable just for that though.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
My next puchase of levers is probably going to be the Nissin master cylinders from LPUSA
wheee, if only my bike had wheels
-Karl

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
I have one on my CR500 and love it! The only thing I could think of is that the lever will be a little short for a street app. I do not think that I could pull it on my cable clutch converted 91 1100 motor.
Bones

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
I have one on my CR500 and love it! The only thing I could think of is that the lever will be a little short for a street app. I do not think that I could pull it on my cable clutch converted 91 1100 motor.
Bones
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If it doesn't work I'll let you know...then I'll return it for a refund

1 - 7 of 7 Posts