Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys..thought I'd share...just picked up a new truck.

Now I need some money for some mods!! I got married last month so money is tight....this thing will be stock for a while. Any ideas are welcome.

Peace-
Landon

·
Registered
995 Posts
keep it like it is and speed the money on your bike. nice truck my buddy has one and it sure does ride nice for a truck.

·
Registered
86 Posts
for upgrades, install a self destruct mechanism and buy a chevy

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Park a Dodge on top of it! LOL

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually looked at dodge...their "crew cab" is no bigger than my extended cab on the inside. Plus they were real proud of those trucks, way too much money just to own a hemi.

On another note....spray in bedliner or drop in?

-Landon

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
the best mod you can do to it, is to trade it in at your local dodge dealer

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
I actually looked at dodge...their "crew cab" is no bigger than my extended cab on the inside. Plus they were real proud of those trucks, way too much money just to own a hemi.

On another note....spray in bedliner or drop in?

-Landon
I would never put a drop in on your truck if you want to keep it for the long run. I put a "spray in" type in my truck but I did it myself. I used herculiner and it worked great. It's a days worth of work sanding and prepping the whole bed, but it was well worth it, and it means more to me since I did it myself.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Nice truck
I'm thinking about getting the harley version which should be out in the fall or the escalade ext soon just not sure which has more room in the back for passengers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've always used the "BedRug" for my liner. Withstands everything, bikes don't feck it up etc...Looks VERY clean

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
for upgrades, install a self destruct mechanism and buy a chevy
You don't have to, the self destruct comes standard on all new fords.

Just kiddin bro, sweet truck. Only mod you really need is to throw a gixxer behind it and haul- ass to your nearest track!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol...that's our wiener dog... I'm workin on the wheels, 2600 is hard to come by for a set of 22's. I'm looking at a 2 inch lift as well. Which do you do first..wheels and tires or the lift. Will it look funny with a little lift and the stock 17's?

-Landon

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts