Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
No, theres no swingarm stickers. Completely different pictures.
Yeah, it's not like the edge of the swingarm where the sticker would have gone over looks kinda uneven or anything...

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
3 months before that anodizing fades.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,082 Posts
Changing the picture is shady. Seriously? :ban

All the made in China things I see for sale, mostly on Ebay, have the pictures water-marked-the-fuck-out-of, but their stolen pictures anyway. All the made in China brands have the same product picture, but they are marked different. You stole the picture, afraid someones going to steal it from you now? :lol I think we had a similar incident with stolen pictures in the levers thread. I need to look later and find it.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Call me slow. Am I correct in the assumption that post #1 originally had the picture of the rearsets that is in post #2 - minus the SatoRacing.com watermarking, but was removed or changed sometime later?

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
Call me slow. Am I correct in the assumption that post #1 originally had the picture of the rearsets that is in post #2 - minus the SatoRacing.com watermarking, but was removed or changed sometime later?
Yep.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
I like How there is a Sato Racing Water mark right on the picture.
Takes a lot of balls . If I was Sato Racing I'd be pissed that Aucmart was using my image in there ads specialy for cheap knockoffs .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
MacBayne
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing