Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now its time to bring you folks an amazing deal on our GRIPSTER TANK GRIPS!
We can give you 10% off your Order and a flat $5 shipping charge to any US address/International $15.00.

We'll also randomly select a participant and Comp their whole order.
Does that sound pretty good or what?
This group buy is open from today 10/4 to 10/15
All interested parties please send your orders through a private message.
Lets get this wheel smokin! :burnout

Happy Riding!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish there were some other riders that lived in my area...
part of the "new and improved" is that you dont HAVE to be in the same area! you can order a kit in cali, and some guy in Australia can order a kit, then a duder from canada, maybe a guy from New York. It's $5 shipping. Flat. sign up now!

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
I guess you didn't really get it from the first one.

Still have no idea what you're selling. What is "your kit"? What is a "tank pro"? Are you hiding the links to these products somewhere in your post? :dunno

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts

Still have no idea what you're selling. What is "your kit"? What is a "tank pro"? Are you hiding the links to these products somewhere in your post? :dunno
The fact that his sig says "techspec" in it, I am going for tech specs.

But some pics and details in the post would be nice.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,111 Posts
I have absolutely no idea what a kit or tank pro is. Seriously. Please explain better. Check out some other site sponsor's threads. They are always clear on the product they are advertising. You have to break it down to us real slow on here. Explain the details, and post lots of pictures.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I have absolutely no idea what a kit or tank pro is. Seriously. Please explain better. Check out some other site sponsor's threads. They are always clear on the product they are advertising. You have to break it down to us real slow on here. Explain the details, and post lots of pictures.
A "kit" is slang for a small weiner. A "tank pro" is someone that takes it up the ass for cash. Thank god I'm around to edumucate you guys!

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
A "kit" is slang for a small weiner. A "tank pro" is someone that takes it up the ass for cash. Thank god I'm around to edumucate you guys!
:lmao

·
Banned
17,232 Posts

He sent me tech specs. :dunno I don't know what a tank pro is though.

·
Viking Foreign Affairs Attaché
4,047 Posts
So do you do a SRAD kit? I might be keen on this :cheers

Tank pro is the grippy tank protector, isn't it?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

:suicide
A kit is the specific set of Tank Grips for your bike such as:

a TANK PRO is semi short for TANK PROTECTOR. Its a piece that goes in the center of the tank that PROTECTS it from scratches from your belt or jacket zipper:

That's what I thought in the last thread, but I was wrong. :dunno
to be polite, you still are. Its in the sig. ill put it here too
http://www.Techspec-usa.com

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
theres still 5 days till the close of this buy. theres been several orders comin in already, join in on the fun and savings!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts