Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to you all,
I just picked up a 2023 GSX-R 750Z. I don't have a pic to post as of yet. it only has 2.1 miles so far.
I already got some weight taken off of it and more to go. I also got some parts on order waiting to arrive.

removed the rear fender and passenger pegs. i also got a seat cowl to remove passenger seat.

rear fender with plate light and hardware 1.802 Lbs.
Rear Passenger Pegs and Hardware including exhaust nut bolt rubber spacer and steel sleeve 1.876 Lbs.
Tool Kit and rubber hold down .634 Lbs.
passenger seat 1.158 Lbs

All parts weighed on my trusty amazon scale. LOL i do have calibration weights to test the scale and it is spot on.

i got the TST Industries fender eliminator kit. TST brake light blink module. With every squeeze It blinks 9 times and then stays solid. TST radiator Fan override switch for those hot city Riding days.
Exhaust hanger. Seat Cowl.

this is my 4th 750. I like the 750 and could have gotten any other bike, but i always loved my other 750's and decided to just go with what i love. since i have had other 750's, i knew what i wanted to do before i actually got my new 750. The Shop didn't have the blue 750 in stock. i had to wait till it came in so i ordered the parts while i was waiting. now the bike is here i just had to put the new parts on.

more parts on the way,

· Registered
182 Posts
Congrats, blue is the way to go! But am biased. What kind of riding-street and weekend since you seem to be concerned with weight.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, weekend morning rides mostly for now.
Not to concerned with weight but seems a lot of
people are. The scale is just sitting there so i figure
why not post up some numbers.
Working 2 full time jobs. 76 hours a week.
Not much time to ride. loved the bike and decided to
get it. build it how i like and enjoy it. i really wanted the
2016 GSXR 750 or 1K Blue and Red. not one close to
me. The prices are kind of high right now for used bikes.
i also got 1500 off of this one new from the dealer. some
used bikes in my area are more than i paid for this new.

· Registered
182 Posts
Looks great!

I don't think those idiots selling used at the near new price are getting it. People who have the cash aren't giving it to those sellers none the less. With that said, i don't think I'd sell mine for under 10k because i love it lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts