Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site and just wanted to say hey and break some ice. I have an 02 gix750. Its my second rbike. I had a 600, but it is no longer with us. I made the fatal mistake of feeling over confident after clocking 11,000 miles in pretty much 1 season. This is my 5th year of riding(3rd with my 750) and looking forward to learning more thru riding and this site. I am in no way bored with my bike, but just curious on some outlooks and comparos of the 750 vs. 1000..ie: acceleration,braking . Does the chassis feel much diff. from my bike? I like the twisties but have yet to ride tracks. I plan to soon, but it aint' cheap! Looking forward to your input!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
welcome to GDC!
I have a 1k and the only noticable thing from my bro's 750 is the 1k has longer legs on top end. That's about it. Become a site supporter.....NOW
. j/k

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the welcome. i figured that was the case.does the size/weight feel any diff thru twisties. also , i'm pretty much computer illeterate so excuse my ignorance, but what is, and how do I become a supporter?

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Welcome to the boards.
Not having a newer gen bike, I can't help ya with any first hand knowledge of that stuff, but it seems to me that they all weigh about the same - next to nothing... Should be able to toss any of them around easily in the curves.

Being computer illiterate you probably don't have a paypal account? If you do, though, the easiest way to sign up as a contributer is using this link...
= www.gixxer.com/ubbthreads/mypaymentpal/mypaymentpal.php

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome to the site..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts