Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I saw that on the news this mornin,crazy!

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Holy shit! Another example of what happens when idiots within a close vicinity of each other. That biker is a moron, dude in the car almost just caught a murder charge. Wow. Just wow.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Theres a vid floating around of a Mustang(I think) that has words with a sportbike and well,I'll try and find it.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
You're asking for serious trouble if you fuck with a late model Mustang....whether you happen to be driving a car,riding a motorcycle,or just standing around,it'll getcha! Just don't kick it or punch it as you ride alongside :lmao

Attachments

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,930 Posts
The best part is I read an article where they tried saying the car was "startled" by the kick and lost control. Bullshit. That was a malicious swerve in retaliation, and whoever was driving was an incompetent moron that lost control due to lack of skill.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,758 Posts
On the bright side, there's one less Honda Ridgeliner on the road. I love Honda cars but God, their forray into trucks was shameful. Taken out by a Sentra, no less :lol

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I love how the guy on the bike just hauled ass out of there. :lol

·
Super Moderator
15,010 Posts
Crazy vid for sure! I gotta share this. And yeah....obviously there's no point trying to pick fights with cagers. Can't believe some riders don't get that. :thumbdown

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
Crazy vid for sure! I gotta share this. And yeah....obviously there's no point trying to pick fights with cagers. Can't believe some riders don't get that. :thumbdown
Thats why you fall wayyyy back and follow them until they get out and helmet bash the shit out of them............Did I just type that outloud. :shifty

·
Hates the French..especially Le Skid
4,223 Posts
thats why you fall wayyyy back and follow them until they get out and helmet bash the shit out of them............did i just type that outloud. :shifty
internet-tough-guy.jpg

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
As long as you don't go full retard,you'll be ok

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
There's a case of excessive weight working for you!
That Harley probably weighs as much as that sentra and didn't go flying after the bump.
Pretty good accident avoidance on the part of the Harley.
Now all he has to do is avoid prosecution & subsequent jail time for causing the accident!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts