Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
That is bad. That was a blind spot he took. Even on the clip I couldn't see until it was too late

·
----------------
1,761 Posts
Yikes :eek:hmy that looked terrible.

He wasn't being cautious enough, seemed like he was casually bobbing and weaving through traffic. Never out-ride your vision.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Wow!! :surprise:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
What? Had nothing to do with that idiot passing on the right.
What a dumbf**k!!

Everything about that was the RIDERS fault! Karma's a bitch dude.
And BIG deductions on not sticking the landing!

That dude will probably be like' oh, it wasn't my fault!, that thing should not have been there!
I'm a blind rider, and had no idea something might be in the lane, whether I could see it or not!
Wasn't my fault!

HE does Get:

The Darwin Award!!!

·
Banned
139 Posts
I like the one car who got by like you not stopping me and where are guys driving the work trucks

Really you working on the freeway and you don't notice there are no more cars driving by you

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree...it was not just passing on the right side that cause wreck but...One thing I really think helped him survive this crash...He did have what appears to be full riding gear??

John

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I watched it again several more times.

* There was a similar truck, with the big arrow on it up the road before this one.
* He couldn't see around the tall trailer well, but he decided to get up near it where he couldn't see arond it and change lanes.
* He was still NOT beside the trailer, and had time to avoid the parked sign truck by 'weaving' back behind it.

Why do people insist on driving this way in traffic? Death wishes maybe?

Unless something falls out of the sky, from directly overhead, All crashes are avoidable.

·
Registered
182 Posts
:nono :cursing ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!!!

No break-down lane for those mother fuckers to pull over onto and keep the traffic flowing safely!!!!

INSTEAD, those cunts!!!! are in the line of traffic WITHOUT!!!! a FLAG MAN OR SIGN MAN SLOWING THE FUCKING TRAFFIC DOWN TO A SAFE SPEED!!!!!!!

Go fuck yourselves you cock suckers blaming the motorcyclist here!!! NOT HIS FAULT AT ALL!!!

I hope the cunts go to jail for there lack of bloody safety.

That' all folks.

·
Likes to race old junk.
1,613 Posts

No break-down lane for those mother fuckers to pull over onto and keep the traffic flowing safely!!!!

INSTEAD, those cunts!!!! are in the line of traffic WITHOUT!!!! a FLAG MAN OR SIGN MAN SLOWING THE FUCKING TRAFFIC DOWN TO A SAFE SPEED!!!!!!!

Go fuck yourselves you cock suckers blaming the motorcyclist here!!! NOT HIS FAULT AT ALL!!!

That' all folks.
Wow...you've got yourself pretty twisted up there.
Any motorcyclist needs to practice defensive driving, we're fairly venerable out there.
If you're going to make a blind pass, you're susceptible to running into a multitude of hazards, it could have just as easily been a stopped car, a deer or a refrigerator.
The rider was weaving, going significantly faster than the other traffic who were slowing down for the hazard and he certainly wasn't maintaining a safe distance between himself and other vehicles. You always have to leave yourself an escape route in traffic, he clearly did not.

I think you'll find that driving is a privilege, not a right. Grow up. Its up to you to protect yourself, not the nanny state that you think you're living under.

·
----------------
1,761 Posts

That' all folks.
Umm, no. :facepalm

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Wow...you've got yourself pretty twisted up there.
Any motorcyclist needs to practice defensive driving, we're fairly venerable out there.
If you're going to make a blind pass, you're susceptible to running into a multitude of hazards, it could have just as easily been a stopped car, a deer or a refrigerator.
The rider was weaving, going significantly faster than the other traffic who were slowing down for the hazard and he certainly wasn't maintaining a safe distance between himself and other vehicles. You always have to leave yourself an escape route in traffic, he clearly did not.

I think you'll find that driving is a privilege, not a right. Grow up. Its up to you to protect yourself, not the nanny state that you think you're living under.
So TOTALLY well said- thank you

·
Registered
1,111 Posts

That' all folks.
It could have easily been a broken down car or just someone breaking hard - you have to look where you are going.

·
Registered
36 Posts

That' all folks.
Since this happened in Europe, it's most definitely the motorcyclists fault: passing on the right is illegal over here...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts