Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked all over for the helmet that I wanted (Scorpion exo 500 matte black) but they don't make them anymore. I went to www.jaafrum.com and their site said that they had one in stock. I called to confirm. Long story short they sent me a used helmet with big scratches in the visor and all over the helmet. Oh and there were plenty of bug guts all over it too....

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well...they did say they had 1 in stock.
Forgot to mention the used 7 abused part I guess.
Paid with a C/C???
Yeah I paid with my debit card.... The price was $209.00 with free shipping. I'm going on a bike cruise tomorrow so I paid the extra $30.00 for 3 day shipping.
So now the total is $239.00.
The company said for another $30.00 they would send me the EXO 1100.

Soo let's see now my total is $269.00. I told them I'd rather spend an extra $30.00 for the EXO 1100 at another company then to give it to you. But then I read all the reviews online about this company taken there sweet ass time refunding money so I gave them the extra $30.00....
This is the first time I have ever been screwed with. Its my fault... I was in a hurry but I always research the hell out of company's and products before placing an order...

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Yeah I paid with my debit card.... The price was $209.00 with free shipping. I'm going on a bike cruise tomorrow so I paid the extra $30.00 for 3 day shipping.
So now the total is $239.00.
The company said for another $30.00 they would send me the EXO 1100.

Soo let's see now my total is $269.00. I told them I'd rather spend an extra $30.00 for the EXO 1100 at another company then to give it to you. But then I read all the reviews online about this company taken there sweet ass time refunding money so I gave them the extra $30.00....
This is the first time I have ever been screwed with. Its my fault... I was in a hurry but I always research the hell out of company's and products before placing an order...
Why the fuck would you give them another $30 when you're $239 deep ... I would ask for a refund or call your bank and dispute that shit

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
What reputable company in this day & age sells USED helmets?
That's what I was just thinking, in most states you could end up doing jail time for that kind of blatant thievery. :wtf

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why the fuck would you give them another $30 when you're $239 deep ... I would ask for a refund or call your bank and dispute that shit
Yep... The end result was they paid for the return shipping. When I ordered the helmet I wanted it before the weekend so I pay an extra $30.00 for the two day delivery. They said that they wont refund me that amount. I asked them why not? Its not as if I changed my mind and didn't want it...... You sent me a USED helmet!!!!!! and you guys don't have anymore in stock....

Oh well live and learn.... Just a heads up out there people.. Research...research...research... every company before you get in a rush to buy like I did...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts