Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would post this in the open discussion but I'm sure I'll get ragged on more than I'll get votes, so maybe ya'll can help me out.

My pic has been submitted to a contest for the Sean John clothing line. It started out as a joke between me and my coworker but then my pic quickly went from page 180 to pg 18. I'm currently on pg 10 or 11 , so if you don't see it I might have moved closer to pg 1. The more votes I get, the closer my pic will move to pg #1. If my pic reaches the first page then more people will see it, meaning I have a better chance at being a finalist. So please go to www.seanjohn.com .. and vote for me, my pic is under the name Travis J. I've heard u can vote multiple times on the same computer but you may have to wait a while in between each vote. Tell a friend to tell a friend and SPREAD THE WORD. You never know, I may just get lucky! Thanks in advance...

Tru Texan

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your picture looks lame compared to the other ones, but I voted anyway. Good Luck.

Ouch....Thanks, I think? LOL..

I voted for you too...but why did you post in "Gixxer Girls" my man?!?! :dunno

B/C if I post that in a general discussions thread, I'll get more bs than I will votes. And chances are they will say "ask women to vote" so I just came to the gixxer girls section....

Thank you all for your votes!

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
i didn't vote for you because you're ugly...but i've always wanted one of those NO BITCH ASS NESS shirts.

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
:lol holy shit! i actually laughed! :lmao

·
Blowjobs........ for the ULTRA low-low price of $3
1,995 Posts
couldn't vote for you, from the pic you look like a :homo

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

1 - 11 of 11 Posts